Contact us today! (913) 240-9040


What do I need to do to secure a home?

    • Complete a Rental Application.
    • If applicable, email a copy of your PCS Orders.
    • Send a Security Deposit valued at one month’s rent.
    • You will receive via email a copy of the leasing document with military clause and a detailed instruction sheet.

Do you have any additional information that may be helpful?

    • Here’s a list of local resources that you may review.
    • Here’s a link to the Work Order Request From that you can fill out electronically and email for a fast response time.
    • Here’s a copy of the checkout list. You will be requested to follow this guideline when you clear.