Charming historic bungalow, beautifully redone, 2 bedroom 1 bath, with a fully fenced back yard, amazing gardens, picture perfect front porch, 1 car garage with shared side drive less than 2 miles from Ft. Leavenworth.
1286 sq feet of living space, large LR 24 x 14 with a brick fireplace, large windows with great light throughout the house. Walking distance to downtown, restored hardwood floors through out the main level, huge accessible attic space with dormer window, full basement with washer and dryer for storage – Great space and privacy, blinds on all windows, beautiful brick fireplace as a focal point in the spacious living room. Two bedrooms with step in closets, pantry, linen closet, small kitchen with new stove and fridge, new flooring, open shelving for upper cabinets, lower cabinets for storage. Charming windows and historic touches throughout the home.
- Fenced Yard
- Hardwood Floors Main Level
- No Pets
- Washer and Dryer Included
- Bailey’s Irish Pub (0.87 mi)23 reviews
- The Suburban (2.07 mi)23 reviews
- Excellent Choice (1.25 mi)92 reviews
- Meriwether's (0.6 mi)114 reviews
- Harbor Lights Coffeehouse (0.69 mi)47 reviews
- Burr Roasters & Cafe (0.64 mi)6 reviews